All published prices are in EUR. We are not VAT registered.
Discounts are valid until out of stock or during the sale, if so determined.
VALIDITY OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general terms and conditions apply exclusively to contracts with consumers, which are concluded through https://feniks-obutev.si with FENIKS, Gamila El Ashi s.p. (hereinafter referred to as the seller). Sales to entrepreneurs / companies are possible only to entrepreneurs / companies based in the Republic of Slovenia.
By registering as a customer and placing an order, you accept and agree to these general terms and conditions. The seller has the right to change the general terms and conditions at any time.
SELLER: FENIKS, Gamila El Ashi s.p.
adress: Avčinova ulica 4, 1000 Ljubljana
tel. No.: +386 (0)1 431 00 28
Reg. no.: 9211756000
Vat no.: 73952966
- You can order online, by phone or by mail.
Select the product, the correct size, color and click the “Add to cart" button.
- You will be redirected to the cart.The selected product is displayed in the basket. If you change your mind about the selected item you are able to remove it (click X) or changing the quantity by using +/- button or just enetring the right number, here. Then click on 'Update cart' button. You can also access the cart by clicking the 'cart' icon at the top right corner, where you can remove the item by clicking on the 'trash icon' or you can change quantity or removing the item by selecting 'view cart'.
- In case you have a cupon code, please do enter the code and then click on 'Apply coupon'. The coupon will be automatically incalculated.
- To complete the order please click on the “Proceed to Checkout' button or you can continue shopping by pressing the button.
- If you forgot to put in the cupon code, please do click here to enter the code and then click on 'Apply coupon'. The coupon will be automatically incalculated.
- Follow the instructions, enter the contact information, choose the delivery and payment method, and let us know any special wishes.
- Please check your order. In case you would like to make some changes- changing quantity (please click on +/- from 1 to available quantity) or removing the item from the cart (please click X infront of the item).
- If you would like to create an account, please mark the empty box before the text “Create an account?", the “Create account password" field will open. As a registered user, you will not need to re-enter all the information at the next purchase, but you will only be asked to log in with your email address and password.
- You can pay your purchase with:
- pro forma invoice,
- “on delivery / collect", which means that you pay at the post office upon receipt of the shipment or when you pick up the product in our store in Ljubljana, where you can pay with cash, also credit/debit cards are welcome: BA/Maestro, Karanta, Mastercard (see Payment installments bellow), Visa, Diners Club (1-12 installments- for cards issued by Diners Club Slovenia only) In case you will collect the goods at the company’s headquarters, goods has to be picked up within 3 working days since placing the order.
- using Paypal you will be redirected to PayPal website
- using credit cards- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro on line. After placing the order you will be asked to put in your card details. By clicking the ‘Pay for order’ button you will be redirected to your card provider website, where you please follow their instructions. Since 1.1.2021 there are additional securitiy elements for on line paying- you can read more on the webside of Združenja bank Slovenije. After finalizing the payment, it is not possible to change the content of the order or change its final amount. Changes in this case are carried out by cancellation the order and making a new one.
- Diners Club cards- same as above.
- Payment installments are
- possible for NLB Visa or Mastercard cards holders (except credit or buisness cards) only. In this case you will be offered (at Checkout) to choose 2-12 installments- minimum value of the installment must override 40€. Payment installments are possible also for Slovenian Diners club cards holders (2-12 installments at least 20€/intallment).
- Complete the purchase by clicking on the “Place Order" button, after you agree to the Terms and Conditions. You can once more review the Terms and Conditions by clicking on ‘Terms and Conditions’ and can dowload them by clicking here.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation of your purchase. If you change your mind about buying or you would like to make any changes, please contact us (email: email@example.com) as soon as possible and we will do our best to find a solution. Within one working day, we will send you a notification of the estimated delivery date.
We ship with Post of Slovenia or DPD, postage costs for domestic delivery (Slovenia) are EUR 7 per shipment, and 15,00EUR/shipment for the rest of the Europe, the rest of the world 30€/parcel. All orders over EUR 100/200 qualify for free shippment within R Slovenia/ within EU. Free shippment should be selected from the delivery options. You can colect your order in our shop during our working hours or under special agreement.
MONITORING YOUR ORDER
We will notify you twice by e-mail regarding your order status. Immediately after successful completion of your order, you wil receive automatic confirmation. After shipping your order we will notify you and will send you the tracking number of your order.
Contracts are stored in writing at the company’s headquarters and are available upon a written request.
RETURNS DUE CANCELATIONS UP TO 14 DAYS
You can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the goods purchased (or last good, lot or piece if it relates to goods or multiple lots or pieces delivered separately).
You must inform us (https://feniks-obutev .si) of your decision to cancel your order. You may submit your request by contacting us in writing by mail or e-mail, or using this form. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before the 14 days’ cancellation period has expired and return the item.
In this case the buyer is oblige to return unused and undamaged goods in the original package, otherwise the buyer is responsible for the reduced value of the goods. The cost of return is covered by buyer.
The seller must return all received payments within 14 days of the cancellation. The refund is made the same way as the original transaction unless explicitly agreed otherwise. Refund can be withhold until reciept of the goods.
When ordering products from us for delivery outside of R Slovenia you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from us, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. Your privacy is important to us and we would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
If the seller sent the wrong products, wrong quantity, wrong size, due to errors or other deviations from the order, then the buyer can put forward the claim in writing or by phone.
Replacement of the item due to the seller's error (wrong product, quantity or size) is made on seller’s cost (the cost of return and re-delivery).
Exercising the rights arising from a material error
According to the Consumer Protection Act, the error is material:
- if the goods do not have the characteristics necessary for their normal use or selling;
- if the goods do not have the properties necessary for the special use for which they were purchased and the fact was known to the seller or should have been known to him;
- if the goods do not have properties and qualities that have been explicitly or silently agreed or prescribed;
- if the seller has delivered goods that do not match the sample or model, unless the sample or model was shown for notification only.
The buyer must notify us of any material error, together with a detailed description of it, no later than two months from the day she/he discovered the error. It is impossible to claim material error after 2 years since the receipt of the item.
At the same time, the customer must enable us to inspect the item.
The right to claim a material error on an item is regulated in details by the provisions of the ZVPot.
Please send the goods to the address of the online store:
Feniks modna obutev
You can print the complaint form here.
The online store uses a secure connection (SSL), which prevents third parties from accessing your personal information during the purchase process.
OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT OF CONSUMER DISPUTES
We, FENIKS, Gamila El Ashi s.p., do not recognize any contractor of out of court settlement of consumer disputes (in accordance with the Out of Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act).
As a provider of online shopping on the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, we publish an electronic link to the platform for online disputes resolution (SRPS). The platform is available to consumers at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN.
This regulation derives from the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act, Regulation (EU) no. Regulation (EC) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
The price of the goods on the receipt is issued according to the price list that was valid on the day of ordering the goods. The buyer receive receipt on delivery .